ExxonMobil Guyana Metocean Moorings Project
- Waves (Hs, direction, period)
- Current Profiles (intensity, direction)
- Tides (constituent amplitude, phase)
- Temperature, Salinity, & Density Profiles
- Corrosion testing
- Marine growth
- Wind (intensity, direction)
- Air temperature
- Relative humidity
- Atmospheric pressure
The moorings are currently deployed in water depths of approximately 1760m. The measurement program at Liza-1 is expected to run through March 2018 with service visits occurring at three to sixth month intervals.
All recovered data undergoes data conversion and data processing using RPS software. After each data collection period, RPS provides semi-annual metocean data review and analysis reports.