We have a long history of supporting the Maritime Safety sector through provision of leading software and support systems, such as our industry-recognised SARMAP™ and EDS solutions. Through close involvement with our industry partners, we have created and then continually improved our tools. Our systems include desktop, mobile and web-based products.
The mission critical aspects of delivery time, system responsiveness and data availability have been our focus, packaged together in interfaces that reduce the complexity of analysis and prediction processes to easy to understand inputs and decision support information. Every day of the year, RPS systems and personnel are on standby to
support the management of environmental disasters, pin-pointing locations for the recovery of assets and time-critical saving of lives at sea. Our experience and software systems are key tools used globally by oil & gas operators, response co-ordination centres, salvage companies, police agencies and government authorities.
Our models and our methods are highly optimised. Our data sources are always available and ready to be deployed for critical fate or drift prediction. Trusted by major agencies world-wide, such as the US Coast Guard, Australian Maritime Safety Authority and many major oil & gas operators, we can provide you with the systems and help you need.
How We Can Help You
We can provide you with:
- Leading search and rescue (SAR) model applications as standalone, web-based or integrated within your crisis management systems
- Supported versions with Esri frameworks, including Portal-based widget solutions
- Coupled metocean forecast products allowing for immediate access during an emergency, including multiple sources for consensus prediction
- Provision of real-time and on-demand metocean forecasting services to aid operational planning
- Resource support during major events
- Expert witness support