At RPS we look for extraordinary people, passionate about their work, dedicated to making the complex easy and having a positive impact on RPS and the communities we live and work in.
We strive to provide a work environment that attracts leading minds in our areas of expertise. We recognise that our success as a business is entirely due to the talent of our exceptional people, and therefore we aim to provide satisfying and challenging work within a culture of innovation and are committed to rewarding excellence.
Five compelling reasons for you to join RPS
- RPS is focused on creating the right environment for you – one that is busy, challenging and productive, flexible and friendly and vibrant and creative. Above all else, we strive to provide a rewarding place to work where our people are given every opportunity to evolve and grow.
- Our leaders are at the top of their specialist fields and play an active role in shaping their respective industries and in developing their teams. Our clients and staff alike benefit from their extensive network of contacts and knowledge, and we will help to grow yours.
- We promote and support collaboration, teamwork and professional development and provide opportunities for our people to learn from each other and share knowledge and ideas, across international borders.
- We are a mature business, but still evolving and growing with our people. We offer you the opportunity to help in and be rewarded for the growth that we will achieve together.
- We are passionate people embracing the new world of technology and energy, developing advanced data systems, innovative technologies for measurement and modelling as well as diving into the world of renewable energy.
RPS is regularly seeking talented and motivated professionals to join us. We offer highly competitive remuneration packages with an impressive range of additional benefits.
For further information on career and opportunity potential within the MetOcean Science & Technology division of RPS, please contact us.
Please visit one of the sites below to explore current vacancies across the wider RPS group in your region of interest.
North America: https://jobs.lever.co/rpsgroup